A Cross-Update-Discount of 25% on FSI Server Basic-, Standard- and Enterprise Edition prices, applies to customers when moving from their current eRez server to FSI Server.
A Migration-Discount for ASP Editions of eRez server is available upon request.
FSI Server Basic-, Standard- and Enterprise are single server licenses on a per customer basis.
FSI Server benefits at a glance:
- 25% discount on FSI Server Basic-, Standard- and Enterprise Editions
- Support provided by NeptuneLabs
- No limitation of the number of CPU’s or CPU cores
- Increase of the max. source images, for free
- FSI Server Basic, max. 1.000 source images (eRez basic: only 500 images)
- FSI Server Standard, max. 5.000 source images (eRez standard : only 4.000 images)
- Customers will be able to continue using FSI Skin and FSI Skin Plus without additional fees*.
- A valid eRez server license (all versions, besides ASP editions)
- FSI Viewer, FSI Viewer Add-ons (e.g. FSI Pages) and FSI Skins in version 4 or earlier need to be updated to version 5 (please refer to our upgrade price list for more details).
- Previous setup(s) of eRez server must be uninstalled after cross-updating to FSI Server.
Maintenance is available for FSI Server and other FSI products at an annual fee of 20% of the total license fee. This would of course be based on the normal license fee as listed in the price lists – not the fee for the migration. The Cross-Update price applies to all versions of the eRez imaging server. An additional update of FSI Viewer is necessary, for owners of FSI Viewer other than version 5 (please refer to the update price list).