What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that is either saved temporarily in your computer storage (“session cookie”) or saved on your hard disk (“permanent cookie”).
Through cookies, your browser can be recognized as soon as you visit the website without a need for you to enter data once again, which you have already entered before. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or their computer and to recognise this user based on this information.
However, the type of data obtained is restricted. The information gathered is related to the number of pages visited, the city the IP address is assigned to, from where you access, the number of user visits we receive, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the length of the visit, the browser you use, the operator or type of device you visit from. Data about your name and surname or the postal address you connect from is never collected, under any circumstances.
The cookies used at this website:
The cookies used on our website store an identifier or instructions which enable us to manage a user’s navigation on the website. They expire during or after the session or have a limited duration of 6 months, in accordance with the German Data Protection Authority (DSGVO) guidelines.
Cookies used on this website allow us to:
facilitate user navigation on our website
- by enable the website to remember the country chosen by the user
- by enable the live chat support
- by tracking the user’s navigation during website sessions to ensure safe, efficient navigation
- by letting users enter information once and not have to enter it again when returning to our website
- by allowing the user to stay on the same host server throughout the session
- by allowing the user to stay logged on to certain parts of the website (for example to the ordering systems) while they are navigating the website
to improve our services
- by obtaining anonymous statistics on website visits related to the website in question
- by identifying website visitors who found the site via a digital campaign
These are cookies which are sent to the user’s computer terminal by other entities (partners, advertisers…) when you navigate certain pages of our website.
These entities have undertaken to respect the legislation regarding cookies and guarantee to implement data protection and security measures.
A user may allow, block or delete cookies installed on their computer by configuring their installed browser options. Consult the following links for the main browsers:
Lastly, we want to inform you that if you disable a cookie, it may make web browsing or using the services offered on our website difficult, or even prevent them altogether.