- added: DemoURL – URL to website which should be opened (“no action”: do nothing at all / “enter fullscreen”: enter fullscreen and exit demo mode, returns into demo mode after leaving fullscreen mode)
- added: DemoURLTarget – target frame for DemoURL to open (defaults to “_self”)
- added: HideUIInDemoMode (default: true) – Hide UI elements (menu bar and alike) in demo mode
- added: DemoToolTip – Tool tip to show when in demo mode. Use HTML content or identifier from language files.
Demo Mode Callbacks
- added: onClickDemoMode(url, targetFrame) – calls an action when the demo mode is clicked on (return “false” to prevent default action!)
- added: onEnterDemoMode(void) – calls an action when the demo mode is entered
- added: onExitDemoMode(void) – calls an action when the demo mode is left